November 20, 2023
The State of the Fleet Industry Spotlight video series, produced by Automotive Fleet, offers insights into the state of the fleet market and engages with leaders in fleet on what’s driving the market today.
In episode 143, Chris Brown, associate publisher of Automotive Fleet, connects with Debbie Struna, national account manager for Fleet Street Remarketing, former board member of the American Fleet Leasing Association (AFLA), and chairperson for the Women in Fleet Management mentorship task force. Check out the discussion covering how organizations can best plan for succession in the fleet manager’s role and the resources available for new entrants into the fleet community.
🎙Today’s topics include:
- How Struna got into fleet.
- How new fleet managers can benefit from association involvement and industry events.
- How to use internal meetings in the organization to create better awareness of the fleet manager’s role.
- Leaning into the idea of creating an industrywide document with best practices for succession planning.
- The succession process when Struna left her role as a fleet manager to take a new job.
- Leveraging the vendor community for knowledge, fleet publications, and media.
- What is AFLA’s mentorship program?
This episode is sponsored by U.S. Bank.
📰 Sign up for the Automotive Fleet newsletter.
🤝 Follow and connect with Automotive Fleet on social media!
🎧 Check out the State of the Fleet Industry podcast!
Prefer to listen?